Domestic and international Commercial contracts
Lawyalty provides legal assistance and counsel on all aspects of our client’s commercial and/or financial relationships, from helping plan their affairs, to business development and even closure whether contentious or non-contentious.
Our experience is substantial in the following areas:
Legal counsel in planning and implementation of business and investment in Italy, involving both Italian and foreign businesses.
Strategic consultation and assistance for Italian business with international projects and investments.
Assistance in pre-litigation and litigation in court whether in a national or international environment.
Legal counsel in the drafting, negotiation and resolution of commercial contracts in Italian and international law.+ For example
- Agency agreements, business procurement contracts, sales commission agreements, bailment agreements
- Sale and distribution agreements
- Supply of Goods and Services agreements and subcontracting
- General Terms and Conditions
- Manufacturing and transfer of technology and know – how
- Joint venture, partnership and strategic cooperation
- Network contracts (“contratti di rete”)
- Loans and finance
- Leasing and commercial renting
- Transport and freight forwarding
- Offer and commercialization of tourist package services
- National and International bank guarantees
- Trademark, patents, software and other intellectual property rights
Lawyalty also provides assistance and legal counsel in e-commerce predominantly in the following five areas:
Strategic advice aimed at framing and management of web-based activity, revision and/or drafting of general terms and conditions of sale, terms and conditions of web site use, and in general all documents required for the formation of online contracts and for the activation of electronic commercial activity whether B2B or B2C
Legal Conformity Audit on web-based activities regarding compliance with the applicable laws, including laws on consumer rights
Assistance in pre-litigation and litigation for disputes of this type of commerce (consumer rights, misleading & unfair clauses, responsibility of the intermediary service provider)